Every Life is Precious
Are you a pregnant woman in need of a safe and supportive place to stay? Are you going through a crisis pregnancy and looking for a nurturing home environment?
Mater Filius, Nebraska is a Catholic apostolate created to help pregnant women in Nebraska and surrounding areas who find themselves without support. Inside the home of Mater Filius, women find the basic needs of life: shelter, food, clothes, safety, organization, order, support, hope, and peace.
Our home aids women and their babies during pregnancy, childbirth, and the subsequent months after childbirth. We can help guide you towards a positive path in your life journey.
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
Mater Filius, Nebraska
You don’t have to go through a crisis pregnancy alone
- Solution-focused program empowering courageous women to stand on their feet independently in faith and dignity to provide for themselves and their baby.
- Provides physical, emotional and spiritual support for pregnant women of any age and of any (or no) faith.
- Operates according to Catholic Church teachings.
- Encourages women to choose life for their unborn babies through support, education, and resources.
- Offers adoption options to every mom.
- Teaches life skills, including decision-making and personal responsibility.
- Supports women in completion of high school education and in developing continuing education plans based upon their personal goals.
- Offers help in finding appropriate employment.
- Connects women to prenatal care and community services.
- Empowers women to set realistic goals.
- Hosts ongoing monthly support groups for former residents.
Mom tips and guidance, news, special announcements, needs, prayers, and thoughts to assist with your crisis pregnancy.